The UDM Lab is Unified Digital Manufacturing Research laboratory in the engineering faculty to obtain next three major goals:
- Model a manufacturing System in the virtual space to forecast and find problems during building a real automation production system and manufacturing processing.
- Reduce time and cost to construct an efficient and optimized manufacturing system.
- Digitalize each three key factor, Product, Process, Resource and make a PPR tree which is fully integrated organically optimized.
- 1)I/O Simulator(Plant Model)
- A.Virtualize a model to separate such a device, state, event, operation in entire systems.
- B.Output as a chart of simulation results.
- C.Simulate of a wide range of scenarios that can happen in the field without the actual equipment.
- 2)Graphic Simulator
- A.Implementation of realistic motion through kinematic input mechanism.
- B.Robot control through the motion information obtained.
- C.Improvement of existing facilities and new ideas derived